Re: Should I give up?

Hi crashmaster.

Yeah, I think agreeing to disagree is a good way of looking at things. The way I see it, we're not arguing,, we just have diffirent oppinions on how we might want to run our own lives and that's great. It's great that we can all talk about this and discuss things without saying one persons way is right and the others is wrong. As my nan tells me, we all have our lives and no one has the right to tell us how to live them.

For me personally, I'd not mind the screwing lids on to bottles thing,, if I had to do it to survive to make money, i'd do it.

i'm lucky I don't have to do that but yeah, I'd do that kind of thing if I had to.

I will deffinetly look at the word press accessibility test team. I really enjoy testing websites for accessibility. Thanks for that, i'll look at it as soon as i've finished writing this post.

I'm not looking  for work at the moment but if I need to one day, i'll look into the testing for the government websites thing. Thanks again.

Here's a little tip. I'm going to try saving money eatch month at the beginning of 2018. I have a big sweet bottle that had toffies in it. I  will be using that to put a bit of cash in eatch month.

I'd recommend doing that if you can. That way, you don't spend the money in your bank all at once and can put some away. I think this will help me a lot as I tend to spend a lot more than I probably should.

/edit/

I've looked at word press. It's not my kind of thing.

I can't seem to find any other way of testing websites for screen reader users. Everything I type in gives me tools to test websites and that's not what I want. OH well, i'll keep looking and see if I can find anything worth my time.