Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

I seem to be a little unlucky here because I keep running into bugs and problems, which I'll mention just to keep this topic going. i'm enjoying the game, but I think I've run into a storm of bad luck.

1: my cargo drone produced a traceback so I submitted a bug report and the drone, fair enough, though now I don't want to buy another or more plates.

2: I donated for several items and haven't received a call back, I submitted a tickit, and indeed a ticket with a copy of the email I got from paypal, though this one I suspect is just a case of waiting for it to be fixed.

3: I crafted some armour, but there were no choices for dragon body parts, and I ended up making something I couldn't wear, which, given it'd had input from other people and was tough armour was dam annoying. I did submit a report and the armour, but this makes me reluctant to try ground combat missions, actually the ground combat I've tried, the combat has been fun, but there are no points rewards anymore, and also the vacus damage seems a bit excessive.
Then of course there is the question of how the various dragon stun attacks work, eg tailwhip, swoop etc, though I know the system is still being looked at.

4: Okay so I can't do anything cargo ish, so I tried package delivery, only to get a package to a planet I couldn't deliver to.

5: Okay fair enough, no ground combat and no ship flying so I tried a farm and am running into a host of uncertainties. For a start, the help file didn't tell me where to get or how to use a hose, and I can't find where to get animals. I have tried growing some plants, but the stats don't exactly match to what the help file says, eg, the help file says I need three times the  amount of neutrients to plants in feed, I can see the plants in feed, but not the amount of neutrients and am not sure how these correspond to the amount of land plowed.

Sorry for the shenanigans, I have no idea why I'm running into so  issues here accept that I do tend to like to go and poke at different activities and try them out, hopefully things will be fixed soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector