Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Well things are going well, I'm over level 200 and have tried several more activites.

A few things still mildly confuse me, for a start farming and how the balance thing works, eg, how much plant food you get for the area you've plowed and where to get animals.

I am thinking about building a factory, but I'm not absolutely clear on where to get the resources, because while I found metal scraps on planetoids, there doesn't seem to be wood or plastic anywhere else which is strange, actually since you can chop down trees for hut building it is sort of odd you can't chop your own wood big_smile.

I also wonder about cargo barrels, since I did a combat mission, slaughtered some vacus fighters and collected the barrels, but only got ration packs which don't seem of much use, no blueprints. And if you get cargo barrels when you destroy enemies, how do you find enemies to actually destroy if they no longer turn up in asteroid or planetoid fields? Though on the plus side, I did manage to complete a mission with 10 vacus fighters, though mostly thanks to the obscure field I think, and I won't try an attack ship one.
Indeed I don't really get where you find better starship weapons to go and do combat missions or how you fight enemies if they're not around to be killed.

On the other hand ground combat rocks, though I'm looking forward to using swoop and tailwhip again, actually it would be cool if swoop would let you  an enemy in another square and get a couple of free hits, eg, you land on them from above, or if smoke cloud could give you the chance to take cover.

I am a little sorry though that there are no rewards for killing monsters anymore, since it makes  ground combat missions much less lucrative if you don't get points for each enemy you slay.