Re: Diagnostic Complete. Problem Found, myriad occurrences: Error 404...

Like I said, I am not trying to be disrespectful or harsh, and I mean no offense.  But come on.  As I said, these considerations should just be common sense.  If I know that I put a link to a game in my post, and then I stop hosting it, but I don't update my post to reflect that, doesn't it occur to me that people who see the thread down the road and want to try it will click the dead link?  If it doesn't, it should.  And it's not that difficult to edit a post.  If I change where I am hosting a game, or if I upload it to another hosting location, then it is quite easy to go to my thread, click edit on the original post, find the form field, and enter that information; it would take 5 minutes or less.  Now, let's say that someone manages to find the game by some other means, in spite of the fact that my link is dead.  And let's say I made an instructional recording showing how to install and configure the game to work correctly, and for whatever reason I decide to stop hosting it.  If I don't edit my post to reflect a valid download link to the recording, this person is just going to click my dead link, and be shit out of luck.  Isn't this just logical common sense to everyone?
Again, in today's world, I am not sure what is causing this problem to occur so much.  Space should not be an issue at all.  Most audiogames are not that big.  Of course, there are some that are, and for those, put them somewhere dependable if you can't host them on your own PC or server, and just point to that in your post.  With respect to recordings, space is irrelevant...just upload the shit to Youtube, and it will never die.