Re: Trying out google chrome and Nvda

Sometimes when something doesn't work in browse mode, try it in focus mode.

I find the bookmarks easier to organise that way.

I can use cut, copy, and paste, as though I'm pasting into a document.

The drawback is NVDA won't read the bookmark titles properly when you do it this way.

I also think chrome isn't a browser to recommend on a public computer, such as a library, unless you're paranoide about clearing your history.

I haven't really noticed much of a difference with ff.net, but then again, I'm not all that picky.

I did notice the facebook thing, it reminds me of touch.facebook.com, but because I'm use to that version, it didn't bother me.

Sure there are some little differences, but they're not what I would call show stoppers.

I love the translater, which funny enough doesn't work for iTunes links.

I guess it boils down to apple hates google and vice verser..

I also love the fact that you can cast your entire desktop, if you wanted to, asuming you have a chromecast.