Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi All!

I found this forum by searching for a Lyrebird discussion.  I hope to join that discussion soon.  At the moment I am not allowed to post any replies or new topics, although I suspect this will change after my email address is verified.

I want to discuss using Lyrebird to generate voice tracks for animated 3D characters.  I have an idea that seems feasible but that I've not seen discussed anywhere.  Feel free to PM me about it until I am allowed to post.

Thanks. :-)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MissouriMud via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Ignotus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Criela via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jimsonyoung via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : azslow3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dayvill via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : antx via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : justinmacleod via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Lindworm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : justinmacleod via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : marco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gisco_tn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector