Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Dear community,

my name is Michael and I'm a PhD candidate at the Vienna University of Technology (TUWIEN). In my PhD, I research the design of audio games as well as the tools used. I'm a passive forum user for years and really enjoy all the exciting discussions about games in general and community-built audio games. Furthermore, I enjoy reading the described experiences from all the audio gamers here in the forum.

In my spare time, I enjoy doing sports, designing and programming games and (ofc) playing games (not only audio games but also games in general).

I hope that I can contribute with my research and my "being-here" to the forum as well as to a community that I think that does not have the public attention that it deserves :).

Kind regards,

Michael

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aziz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Criela via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jimsonyoung via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : azslow3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dayvill via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : antx via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : justinmacleod via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Lindworm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : justinmacleod via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : marco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gisco_tn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : uehiwheseoji via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : efefusihovugi via Audiogames-reflector