Re: Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is getting near!

I'm glad you liked it!

A quick note about the fighting system: waving your sword around will bring only to your defeat, since enemies will parry your blows and unbalance you pretty quickly if you behave recklessly!
Depending on your opponent, more often than not you will have to change your style and go for a smarter approach.

About the demo: we received your feedback and we understand the importance to try something before buying it. We will definitely consider publishing a demo, but I cannot assure you right now that it will happen *smile*