Re: Delight Games Android audio choose-your-own-adventure: Wizard's Choice

The quote from post 3:

"It turns out it's a lot easier for an independent developer to get their app shown prominently on the Google Play Store than on the Apple App Store."

, was also quoted by Sam himself on Facebook in a similar manner.

In addition from me, even though there are more IOS users in the world (for the most part,) there are quite a few Android blind users out there who would disagree with that statement.

I posted about this game on the Eyes-Free Android list earlier this week (official Google Android list for blind users,) and people do indeed like it.

Not enough devs over there check out that list sadly, mainly do to all of the traffic.