Delight Games Android audio choose-your-own-adventure: Wizard's Choice

Hi everyone,

Delight Games has just released an Android version of Wizard's Choice that is designed to be played through audio. We are using a talented audiobook narrator who really brings the story alive. You can either use your voice to make choices or swipe the screen. The app is free.

We are looking for feedback, including how to make the game more accessible. If there's enough interest, we'll make more.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &hl=en

If you have played the Beta version which used the phone's voice, here are the main updates:
1. Human narrator instead of text-to-speech. This makes a huge difference.
2. You can swipe the screen to make choices (up for one, right for two, etc.) So even if the voice input doesn't work for you, you can play without having to see the screen.
3. The bug where it was not compatible with TalkBack is now fixed.

Peter Gruenbaum
(I do the software part. Sam of Delight Games writes the stories.)