Re: Invitation to participate in SoniFight user trial

Hey there,
I am willing to help out. I've tried this program out before, and although I've only gotten a few things to work, I am still willing to help in any way that I can.
I own both MK9, and Ultra Street Fighter IV. My main game is USFIV though.
I've been playing fighting games ever since I was a kid. I especially love playing the different Street Fighter games. I play a lot of Street Fighter V right now but, I'd say that I'm pretty kick ass in Ultra Street Fighter IV as well. I've been playing Ultra Street Fighter IV ever since it came out in 2009. Back then, it was just called Street Fighter IV.
Helping out is no problem but, I'm so use to playing the game with no accessibility features that it's a bit weird, when I actually play with the different cues. I will still try it though, and let you know how everything goes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector