Re: Invitation to participate in SoniFight user trial

@AlirezaNosreti - Looking at the Steam Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition properties | local files tab shows that the current version (and hence the one the config was developed for) is Steam Build ID 344915. When in the properties window it's also worth going to the languages tab and setting the game language to English as it's unlikely that other language settings will work.

Supported screen readers are: NVDA, JAWS, WindowEyes, SuperNova, System Access and ZoomText. Just make sure at least one of those is running before you select the Mortal Kombat config from SoniFight's dropdown menu and click the Run Selected Config button. When you click that, the title of the SoniFight window will change to say that's it's running.

If it's still not working then you might want to launch a command prompt, navigate to the directory that the 32-bit version of SoniFight is installed in (which is in the bin/x86 folder inside the main SoniFight folder), then launch and run SoniFight like this:

SoniFight_x86.exe > log.txt

Then select and run the MK9 config, navigate the menus and/or play the game a little, then quit both the game and SoniFight. SoniFight might error on close - don't worry about it. If you then send me the log.txt file which will contain debug output about what the program's doing I may be able to figure out what's going on. You should be able to direct message it to me through this forum, if not just contact me via direct message and I'll give you an email address to send it to.

@Deng - Not having a lot of luck with documents, am I? Sorry if formatting isn't ideal - I just saved the text version from the Word document, which is nicely formatted and has Accessible Name attributes added to all the response boxes (which are actually just single cell tables). Thanks again & looking forward to your feedback.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r3dux via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector