Re: iOS text game, A Dark Room, update released

Thanks for the walkthru phil, though to be honest I've stayed away from the dark room wiki  and other information as I want to find things out for myself.

Thus far I  really like the game, accept that it seems I'm nearing the end of things  but I'm a little stuck since a location I need to get to seems further away than my water supplies will take me.

Then again we'll see if this really is! the end or whether there is more to do as I got several surprises from the game thus far.

My only miner cryticism as I said on the  audeasy list, is that resources gained from exploring really don't help much once  sorted out your resource gathering, I'd love to see some more stuff that was exploration only loot  or maybe some experience for battles since it's a shame to have carrying apacity but then no  point carrying stuff.

Indeed, I wish I could carry extra water right now, though I have the  ; highest available tank it doesn't seem to be enough to get me to where I need to go, but I'll try again. The game is certainly addictive, I just hope it doesn't end this quickly.