Re: iOS text game, A Dark Room, update released

@Aaron,  do locations turn into outposts  once cleared?  If so that is likely  what I need to do to get to where I need to go since while I've cleared out a fair few locations I haven't done them all by any means, but that might be the way to have enough space to reach the next place I need to to progress the story.

@Slj, the way traps work is a bit weerd. If you have no trappers  or no bate, you simply fill traps and get scales, fir and teeth from them proportionally. If you have trappers though, they will turn meet into bate, and you will use the bate instead of your traps to get a higher amount of animal based resources.

the problem however comes  because your population is limited in size so the amount of trappers you can have isn't large, so for that purpose traps always help, since the most important job in the game is wood gatherer, followed closely by hunter.

I'll also advise  that the merchant, tho ugh he seems pretty extortionate at the start of the game becomes better later on,  especially since you can buy from the merchant anything  you have found on the map.

I'll  definitely be playing this one again even when i finish.