Re: What do people think about the bose qc35 II head phones

Hi,
Whilst I can't speak to this years model, I do have the original qc35s and love them. Not only is the noise canceling simply superb, but the feel and quolity of them is simply excelent. As far as accessability is concerned, the IOS app that you can download is accessible for the most part and allows you to do things such as turn off/down noise canceling ETC.
HTH,

Daniel