Re: What do people think about the bose qc35 II head phones

I will have to check that out some time SLJ, but the madness of the Christmas and new year's holidays is putting that on hold for now as it were. On the other hand, I have read that the noise cancellation does work with the audio cable, but how well it does, I do not know seeing that I have not check it out yet. I also do not know for sure if it remembers the  level you set it to within the app, but it does seem to remember the other settings I have set. It is worth noting that I set the Butten on the left side to adjust the level of noise cancellation instead of the google thing to make a little more useful on my IOS devices seeing that the default setting only worked on IOS when the correct app was running. I can tell you that when you set the level via this Butten, it does not remember the level you have it set to when you turn the headset off. It made remember if you set it with the app itself, but I do not know. So, do I go with the name of headset here, or do I call them headphones instead? LOL. Anyway, now where did I put that cable Now...