Re: A Little Decoding Challenge

Apologies for the delayed response all. For some reason I've been unable to access the forum over the last several days.

@NicklasMCHD:
While I could write up something to do the encoding from ascii braille like Cae listed above, I'm curious what in particular you'd be looking for it to do.
A basic mapping between characters only takes a few minutes to write, so if that's all you want, you can probably make it yourself faster than you can respond to this post.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector