Quick help/questions for Reaper users and VST

Okay, so I've been making the slow transition of migrating from Sonar X3 to Reaper, but I am left with some thought/questions.

1. What VST instruments do you guys use, and where can I find NVDA scripts for them, if needed?
I am looking for stuff that does orchestral/concert sounds like a string section, brass, woodwind, and percussion.

2. Any electroical synths to create hiphop or dance stuff would be good too.

3. The  SIBIAC plugin for NVDA will cover Addictive Drums 2, Addictive Keys, GUitar Rig and Absynth 5 when it's migrated over to Reaper.  Not sure when I will be able to get that going since I'm at the mercy of someone else on that one.

If someoen can point some ideas to me, that'd be great.  Thank you guys.

I have to admit, I feel like such a noob now, and like I'm learning a new language all over again, haha.    All my music recording is at a standstill until the migration is complete.