Re: Quick help/questions for Reaper users and VST

Hi,
So with the neew windows 10 nvda OCR, plugins are more useable.
1. I mostly use Omnisphere2, Nexus2, Electrax, or adictive Keys.
I think you can get all though sounds from Omnisphere2 or Kontakt.
2. For Hip hop and electronic music, I use the 3 that I said, plus drum samples.
But all in all, the Nvda ocr is what really what makes everything work, since without it Omnisphere would be completely useless and you could only browse presets in Nexus.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me on twitter at the following link
https://twitter.com/spazthebeat