Re: Rubik's Cube:

The instructions are fine, I screwed up. I forgot the code, and thought B meant bottom when it actually meant back heheh. The reason the bottom layer is so tough is you have to perform manoeuvres that move several pieces into position all at the same time. How the hell you visualise doing that while not disturbing the rest of the mostly completed cube is a mystery to me. Whoever can solve this with no help is one tenacious and clever swine. The closest I came was three cubes in the wrong place on the bottom layer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Notch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector