Accessible smart devices

By this subject, I'm talking about devices that require no assistance while setting up.  If assistance is required just for setup, but not for operating, that's fine too.

A couple of devices that come to mind are the Nest thermostat and iHome isp5 smart plug.

The thermostat requires sighted assistance to setup on the network, but  operating it from your iOS app is completely accessible.

The iHome Smart Plug is completely independant for setup and operation, provided you are good enough at angling and aiming with your camera, for it will use one of two methods to set up the device, one being the using of the camera to scan the access code on the device, and the other to put it in manually.    I guess you could use Seeing AI to get it that way, but the scanning is easier if you can handle it.

Some other devices I want to try working with are the Logitech Harmony Hub.  Others don't ocme to mind right yet.

WHat are your experiences?