Re: Accessible smart devices

Well I have an Echo as well and that was completely independant for me to set up and  I don't have a talking thermostat although that would not be a bad idea, however mine does well, and with my hearing problems,  I don't think it'd be too wise to have one that talks knowing I may not be able to hear it.

Any experience with a Logitech Harmony Hub?  That's one thing I'd like to try, and  smart blinds, door locks, etc etc, which I don't have any of those yet....