Audio Game Survey

Hi fellow gamers!
Great to be a part of this community. Great to realize that after all there's lots of people like me (blind players).
We started a new company called MyTrueSound. Our aim is to make immersive and interestig audio games for the blind. Our games are gonna be played on mobile devices, most likely iOS based...

Anyway. For a new company designing games from scratch takes lots of time and effort so before we start, we have to know that there's a need for the stuff we do. That's why I ask as many of you as possible to fill out the survey (link below).

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … =0&w=1

Thanks very much for your interest. Hope our company can start the real work soon and deliver games we all are gonna be happy with.
All the best to everybody.

-- Mikko