Re: Audio Game Survey

Hello and welcome to the forum, we're definitely interested in more games available.

I'm afraid I couldn't get the question about "how many times a week to play the game to answer correctly, everytime I tried submitting the form it told me it was a required question, and yet there didn't seem to be any radial buttons or list boxes or anything to answer it.

I also would suggest that your question related to a "multiplayer game where you meet people" needs  to be a little more specific, especially about whether your game relates to a game that is competitively played between players, or between organisations of players, a game where players cooperate together to achieve their goals against some sort of environment or hazard, a game which is primarily social and where the gaming is an adjunct to the social networking, or a game that attempts to satisfy many playing types and styles.

I myself am an explorer type. I love quests, love trying out aspects of the game and seeing how far I can get and what I can find on my own.

I don't mind saying hello to others whilst online,  or cooperating with them occasionally, although I'd probably think twice about playign a game which had enforced  cooperation for example a game where players couldn't progress  joining player run guilds or the like.

But I probably would not join a   was heavily competitive, or one which was primarily social.

So it would be nice if there was a little more information about what kind of game your planning, as well as perhaps a way to answer that question about how many days a week to play the game. big_smile.

I'll look forward to learning more of what plans you have.