Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Few things here. Don't worry. If I have unique bug reports, I'll do what was asked and actually submit them via the appropriate channels. I don't though...nothing game-breaking, anyway.

My experience so far is that I quite like the game. It takes a little getting used to, the whole map navigation thing. I definitely prefer a top-down style where the left arrow actually shifts you left a tile and such, but I'm sure that, in time, I'll get used to this. This is not a criticism, merely a stylistic preference.

So far I have two party members (just got the ranger) and am at a point where I won't fight more than three enemies at once if I don't have to. Have raided all kinds of caches, desks, pots, shelves and other things in Farhaven and Deepwood, have gotten some items which I'm quite sure are out of order for quests, have started finding wolf pelts...but I know I'm missing all kinds of things. I keep getting turned around (back to that navigation issue). I do like a game I can get lost in, however, and this one definitely fills that desire quite neatly.

I am not as far as a lot of you, and probably won't be for some time. Haven't found any bosses or any such thing yet, and it's probably good that I haven't because my party sorta sucks at the moment. All around level 4, and my main char is a warrior since warriors are usually the bread-and-butter opening class it's best to choose in most RPGs if you don't know what you're doing. I am not having too much trouble making gold though, and did manage to find some sort of iron greatsword in a cache right outside the north gate, so my warrior hits like a truck.

Now, as for a piece of advice? People, please, please, please do as the developer asks and submit your bug reports via the prescribed channel. Filling this thread with countless bug reports means it's one more area they have to monitor, and pages upon pages they have to comb through along with the emails themselves. The mad rush since yesterday is indicative of what's to come, at least in the short-term, so it would be really awesome if those of you having issues would help the developer out by submitting your bug-related feedback via the appropriate channels. Just sayin'.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector