Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Oh, that reminds me.

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. I downloaded the game nice and quick (it was going well over 1 MB per second, so it was done in under eight minutes, maybe less), and installed it and set it up without problems. The game took my username and password painlessly, doesn't lag at all, and only seems to throw non-gamebreaking bugs, which I won't mention here because they're all virtually the same style as those I've already seen.

Currently visiting with family in Alaska, then will be going back to school for social work about a week after returning, so my time to play AHC is going to be somewhat limited. Unlike Manamon, I can't reasonably expect to be first (or second, maybe?) to finish the game, and please don't set your sights on a text walkthrough from me. Not only would it be harder to do (since the game does seem somewhat randomized) but after what happened with my manamon guide, I really don't want to go through that again. I do, however, intend to enjoy the hell out of this thing for a long time to come. Unlike said VG-Storm title, there's a ton of replayability here. I can already see that. Replayability is something I'm striving for in my own game - which I'm still working on as time permits, BTW - and it significantly increases the positive impact of a product during its life cycle. Congratulations are due here. Even if there are a goodly number of annoying little bugs running around, the game seems largely playable and mostly completed, and these things should be ironed out in time. I'd rather have a game with a bunch of little bugs and tons of replay value than a game with virtually no bugs and an extremely short shelf life.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector