Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

No, because arcade and simulation.....I've seen this time and again, Simba, people who expect a simulation label things they don't like as 'arcade'

Eurofly, any version is not close to arcade or flight simulator status and the mixed messages from Rastislav don't help much with one post he's saying oh it won't ever b X then oh we want to make it X but Stefan is doing Y.

@54 (again):

It doesn't sound like you or Stefan know what you want Eurofly to be...at all, one of you wants it to be a better game, the other isn't interested, so either get your facts straight or get Stefan to come here and say from the horse's mouth what Eurofly is or isn't.