Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

@54 I'd be happy to help you test the game, I'm good at it. What you'd get from me is feedback, detailed reports when something goes wrong, and a lot of aviation knowledge. I will not, however, waste my time. If you want these things from a beta tester, than get in contact with me or give me a way to send an application. I don't want to publicly post my email, and if you want to send me a pm, please say you've done so in this topic, as I never check them. If my feedback is completely ignored, or nothing I send or try to say to the developers is being responded to, however, I'll say fuck you, delete the emails and be done with it. This process is a two way street, and I have better shit to do if this two way communication between the developers and the other testers will fall apart, I will leave. So, let me know what you want to do, I will be happy to help if these conditions are acceptable.

Also, you have been very contradictory throughout this thread. I think there's a break down in communication between you and the main developer, or maybe he should come here and set things straight as previously stated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector