Re: A few features I wonder if we could get

Okay, a quick poke around the admin settings doesn't show anything currently about spoiler tags, but I'm willing to bet money there is a Pun bb extension out there for it.
A bigger problem is finding an extension that actually does practical good. when your using a screen reader, since I don't know if Orko is correct on expanding spoiler tags being a specific steam thing or if they're available else where (I have seen them  guest books such as that over on the ffproject, but I'm not sure about forums).