Re: A few features I wonder if we could get

I've seen expanding tags on more than just the steam forums. Yeah if there's an extension, or if it could be something coded in, that would be pretty cool. I tried to mess with PUNBB, but unbeknownst to me at that time, my php was completely borked, I've since fixed it, so might give that another go.