Re: A dark room updates

first to dark, I highly agree with u.  the game is quite an adventure persay.  yet the actions that one is doing through out this is completely not dun in silence.  unless u are sleeping or dead, most people out side of a stove or old fashion heater, are gona hear a fire, hear one gathering wood, etc.  as stated I got this on android and it is a grate game once getting in to it.  however, sense this is infact not the only text based game I've seen, found read on etc, and what not, this like a lot of others after abit, can get abit dull with no sounds to have one feel like they are actually in the game.  even sighted users or what not have the option to disable sounds if they not want and or need them.  to the other who spoke of sounds not needed based on an older device you're using, this is ware I disagree but, it is also why I also stated in my original posting, that there should be sounds but, there should be a setting for that.  this way for those who don't feel its needed or don't want them, such as yourself, and others, can play with out them. but those who do care for that such as myself and others, can have those soundes but, never the less, it is a good game.  but do that in witch it lacks, it doesn't rate as a favorit as of yet for me.  if this were only text based game i'd played then I might say that but because it isn't, this is ware I fall at.  and even others that I've played are good but I find myself playing them less at times because its hard to feel them being silent.    I also know that this what i'm  about to ask is not place for it but I will anyway and one can pm me or email me off of hear if u would please.  I've been wanting to play the smuggler games.  I use, NVDA and sam, (system access mobile)  i'm told that part 5 of that game is accessible.  I don't know of parts 1 and 2 or even 3 but I've tried 5 and have difficulty playing it.  any help would be grately appreciated thx.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : targor via Audiogames-reflector