Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Been loving this game.  I'm doing the mine quest and am up to around level 13, so beating the monster in the lake is definitely doable at a lower level (but I died like, too many times to count before figuring out things).

I'm wondering in the mine quest, if anyone else has been getting game crashes?  I walk up to a bridge, the character walks while I'm not controlling them, and the game crashes.  It happened like four times, so I'm nervous to accidentially run across it again and have my game crash.

Is there a patch out for the game already?  I saw mention of patch 1.1 somewhere but went to the outofsightgames site and see nothing pertaining to it.  In general, the lack of information in the game really erks me:  Maybe it's just my preference, but if there's going to be a quest log, I'd like a bit more direction than "Find something to burn down brambles" and stuff like that.  Agree that the navigation system took a lot of time to get used to, but I like it for the most part.  The becon system is a great alternative to maps and using them, but I was wandering around a ton of places for so long just not realizing it was trying to direct me to the right path to further the game, and not just to the underwater lake itself.  So like I said, a bit more detail in game, or in the user guide would be great in that regard, and help make the game better.

There have been a lot of sound not playing errors for me, with wolves and spiders especially in the mines.  And getting to the bridge underneath the trap door in the mines has crashed my game, along with going somewhere called "landscape" in the forest.  But if all of these have been addressed in a patch update, please just direct me to that so I can download it smile

All in all, have really enjoyed this game!  Have missed RPGing, it's been years.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector