Re: Thinking on switching from iOS to android

@austingrace

Funny enough, you can!
I have it installed, though unless you memmorize the button layout, have "Identify Labels" when using Talkback turnned on, or if you label the buttons manually when either using Voice Assistant/Talkback.

Honestly though, I do like the app itself. You can always contact the devs to se if they can do better with labeling
In addition, I haven't the buttons though. I myself haven't only because I haven't needed too.
I do not know if an app called "Blindo" has labels for "Next Radio" uploaded to it yet:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &hl=en

, though do keep in mind, this social network for labels, is only for Talkback users.

I switch between Talkback and Voice Assistant currently, depending on what I wish to do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector