Re: Thinking on switching from iOS to android

I almost went with the motorola phones but I liked what samsung did to the OS in terms of accessibility and conveniences. I had to reformat my 8 plus last night because it was not acting right at all since I switched from my 6s. Now it is working perfectly. Probably because it knows it is about become second rate to my s8. LOL I plan to dive head first into android. I have actually not sat down and really learned android for what it is. I know it is different than IOS. That is a given. I have not had a really good piece  of hardware to run android on. This s8 will be the best android device I messed with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector