carlosM wrote:
ultradude306 wrote:

^Sure thing.  I type
cd..
cd windows
cd system32
regsvr32 dx7vb.dll

After this last lline, the error message comes up.

Try this:
cd %SystemDrive%
cd %systemroot%\system32
regsvr32 dx7vb.dll /s

Remember, be sure you are running command prompt as an administrator, or else the command will fail. Note: what screen reader do you use? I cannot see a graphic.

Carlos

On the other conputer, the game worked fine with my pc's default screen reader...  I'll try this new command , and see if it makes the game run on my current computer (other computer is my brothers that I was borrowing.. Had 2 give it back today ;( ).

PS: if it doesn't work, I think I might be missing some files (on my brother's computer which ha s the same version of the game, there's a few .ini files that mine doesn't have).  I'll try re downloading the game if I can't get it to run.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: carlosM
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: carlosM
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AlexN94
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AlexN94
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the blasting gd
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ruathasgirl1982
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: trauseba
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: trauseba