Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

There are only 3-4 wolf dens. I spent awhile trying to find the last one this time, but I eventually got it. My problem is that I was on the wrong side of the river or whatever it is. I could hear the damn thing from both sides, but this is something they're going to try and fix if they can.

My party this time is all around level 12. I've been sorta sampling each area doing side-quests but haven't actually dug down into any one area too deeply. I'm going to actually make a point of grinding a fair bit this time, if only so that when I switch to hard mode with a new game plus option, I'm already beastly strong and won't have to go through the headache of re-grinding.

On the whole, I do like the scaling factor. Higher level enemies do different things. For instance, poultergeists are harder than ghosts and cast different spells...and did I hear someone mentioning a bone dragon? OMG!
For the record, at level 12 I'm at approximately the 6-hour mark, and half an hour of that was trying to find bandits/goblins and also trying to get that last damn wolf den. Heh.
Now I'm about to try the thing that seems to have hung everyone up before now. Bandit ambush points. Wish me luck. lol Has anyone actually completed this quest? Or is it bugged to an extent that makes it impossible? It sounds like it's just tricky and finicky, not impossible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector