Re: Huboodle - Five games in one!

I'm afraid i'm  getting rather frustrated with the account creation.

I did try word war back on my Iphone 5 a few days ago, but barely played, so I don't care whether I have the same account or not.
However I can't get the account details to stick. I enter all the information, hit save, but when i go back to settings it's still saying all that generic guest  info.

I  tried new player, I tried returning player, I tried  log in with facebook (which carried me around in a continual loop and kept
returning me to the "login with facebook" parge rather than actually logging in), I tried reset password, but the game gave no messages or errors or anything, indeed I thought it had worked several times but clearly not.
i'd like to be registered on the game as "dark" which is what I usually use and the email is dark at x g a m  org.

I don't know if it is that the ap itself is  not giving information about what in the account is or is not  working, or whether there is a  bug somewhere (I got an error message when i tried
reset password after all), but if you could look into this that would be for the time being I'm probably just going to say "bugger social gaming" and play single player with no   account set.

edit: okay above stated operation "bugger social gaming" actually works quite well.  though obviously if I do decide to try a multiplayer game having a random guest id probably won't be friendly.

I  also am not sure on a chat function using the on screen keyboard, though admitedly I might dig out my bluetooth keyboard for this one.

The games hwoever are rather fun, I quite enjoy  word builder, though was a little disappointed when it g gave me the letters d n and a, and yet didn't recognize dna, the acronym for Deoxyribonucleic acid, the name "dan" or indeed the word nad, the  singular form of nads (though in fairness I don't know if that is a  completely cromulant word).

I rather like pirate poker, though have only tried word war and not battlecats myself, which is very hard on old  Heman big_smile.

Sory for the frustration in the  above message, I do admit I have a cold and am not feeling  great right now, though  hopefully I'll be able to add the game to our database  the very near future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector