Re: Huboodle - Five games in one!

Hi,

A few things:

(1) First I wanted to say thanks for the support.  We are a two man shop and appreciate every user we get. Thanks for playing!

(2) For those finding bugs, for the best response please use the feedback button on the settings page. It sends us your device info to help us speed up the debugging process.  Also on the topic of bugs, please keep in mind that this is a first version and there will be bugs.  We will get them turned around as fast as we can, but there will be bugs so please be patient.

(3) Login issues.  If you have played (and still have installed) Word War or Battle Cats you will need to delete before opening Hubboodle if you want to log in with social media.  Facebook and Twitter will open word war or battle cats instead of Huboodle if both are installed.  We have retired Word War and Battle Cats since both are included with Huboodle.  Also the password reset is only for those using email to login, you can't reset your social media password from our game.  If you have never played before and want to use email you can play as a guest and then go in at anytime to the settings page and update your email and password.   If still having issues, please use the feedback button on the settings page and let us know what you are experiencing and we will get you set up.

(4) We will be releasing regular updates so keep taking updates to ensure you have the latest and greatest.  In fact, the app store should have our latest release with several bug fixes in the next 48 hours (waiting for Apple approval). Future Huboodle releases will also include new accessible games such as Trivia Trail, Roulette, Oregon Zombie Trail, and a dice battle game that are all in the works.

Thanks again for playing!

-AppA11y Team

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector