Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hi,
So I have joined the ranks of those who have completed a heros call, late but better than never,eh?
I liked the voice acting and all the characters,but loved the voice of gwen out of all the most. Marry me already! smile wink
fyi, I did have an incling of the end,even so, dam well done!
I almost kicked the bucket in this fight, and as the boss battle it quite rightly gave me the most trouble out of all the other encounters.
Dont worry, not going to spoile anything. and if I do, it will be after a worning.

At the end of the game the only 3 quests that I had found and hadnt done so far were the changing of the guards quest (bugged),the last part of the supply chain quest because I was too lazy lol
and the house divided quest,which I almost completed but for 1 last thing...

Ok,spoilers ahead for those who were are having trouble in the laying down the law quest just as I was.

spoilers begin!
After writing the post with my question,I went and tried to access the windy bluff and the grassy nole these are the only 2 that are really hard to get to)
For these,try entering the bandit campsights near them,and find another way leading out and follow the turns and you should eventually find the entrence to both.

May also want to mark the bandit camps you encounter,they will be useful later on.
Spoilers end!

Now to try it on the hardest mode,I think. or maybe I will try and clear up these pending quests first. hmm.
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector