Re: Eurofly Version 2.0 now available

Hello all,
I just updated and to the latest version of Eurofly and made a new profile. When I started the first task, getting off the ground posed no problems for me, but then when I tried to line up with the destination airport, the game froze and my computer was swamped with error logs. I restarted the game and tried to redo it with the same results. Is anyone else having this problem?
Also, I think the audionavigation is broken. The beep used to be intermittent, but now it is constant. I can work around not having it, but having it helps me to line up with the airport. Hope this is fixed soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : voyager2264 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Allhp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : voyager2264 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : theextreme via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : theextreme via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Glein via Audiogames-reflector