Re: Web programming. Python vs PHP for work

As I predicted, you blame me for everything in this post and then try to clean the egg off your face. The thing that predicts orders is who likes what, but you've specifically said desktop gets equal orders to web apps. I'm showing you that desktop applications make up just 3% of all software development jobs on upwork. You can try to spin this statistic however you like and that's perfectly fine, but you can't say "the thing that predicts this is who likes what," because that's simply not the case. It depends on what you're doing, and currently unless you're working on specific projects most freelance employers are not simply going to hire you for a desktop app development position. The numbers show that very clearly. So to tell the OP that he has a good chance of getting one of these 83 jobs, where as he could start looking at web development positions and quite literally have more than 10 times more jobs to look through is false and misleading. You seem to ask for respect, but nothing you've provided in this thread so far beyond the points you've tried to backtrack through a quick google search and some fast study have been accurate. I've said my last on this topic, I'll let you drag this post in a circle and have the last word so you can feel better.