Re: Web programming. Python vs PHP for work

Ah, deliberately misinterpreting my posts.... [[wow]]. And you entirely and completely utterly disregarded everything I said in my post again, because you are the all-knowing sorressean! [not]. Let's see...
First: I was not blaming you. I simply said that your method of "correction" was a bit harsh, and that you might have overlooked some things. That's not blaming me. That's not wiping the egg off of my face. Honestly, dude...
Second: yes, as a matter of fact, the company/developer(s) have a decision into what the app/apps will be, but the user also has a decision to use said app. If the company or developer wants to make a particular app, no matter the type, it's the user-base that determines that app's popularity. An obvious trick corporations will try is to post false reviews to make their app look good (which does work sometimes). But, of course, you really don't care, because you know all, so why am I even bothering to write this when your 100 percent right, all the time, and your never wrong, never faultless and pure and perfect?
Also, when I said equal orders for desktop/web/mobile apps, I was not talking about the orders companies will pay for the development of said apps. I was strictly talking about customer-based orders.