Re: Please, could someone buy A heros call for me?

Agreed completely with posts 35 and 40.
I think part of the problem was that Danang didn't give much actual background, partly because of the language barrier I assume, where as Caio for instance, did and also made his views on cracking clear.
Someone more engaging is more likely to get what they want, and that's not always fare, but it is the way it is.
Honest ignorance, like from post 6 should not be punished, maybe post 4 would be worth a warning but, still, it's just personal opinion, though yeah, the childish and rude comment is a bit much, the guy didn't deserve that because he wasn't acting that way, Bookrage read too far into it, plain and simple.

Still, I wouldn't want to buy the game for half the people asking either, because a significant amount of them are assholes on any multiplayer game they can find (almost always do to having shitty lives, to be fare) and are only asking because AHC is harder to crack.
You can't know what someone's true motive is either way, but again, at least Caio and Splendid fault were pretty convincing.
Obviously, an absents of proof should not be considered guilt, but hey, your working against human psychology here...
I feel like Brad would pretty much buy it for anyone, because he's using it as a crutch for his depression (no offense Brad, I've been their too) though of course it could lead to him being a really great person after the depression too so what ever.
It's a net positive for Joseph either way, as well.

Cynicism aside though, the decent people (ones that take their situation in stride, which I probably couldn't do my self) deserve it 110%, and much more besides!