Re: Please, could someone buy A heros call for me?

Oh, your manic then? I wasn't...
That sucks man, sorry to hear.
It's really cool how positively you deal with it though, helping your self while helping others, a good example of how to make the best out of a bad situation.
I hope if I ever have a chronic illness that I can be less selfish too, quite a few people with them seem to be unusually kind towards others. I guess they just see how fleeting happyness can be for them, and want to give people what they are lacking.
Sorry if I sounded like I was putting you down by saying it was a crutch, I didn't mean it in a bad way, probably should have worded it better.
I was trying to point out how most people wouldn't just up and buy it for a person if they asked like you did, they'd need something more first, but since this is kind of your lifestyle, I'm not going to shit all over it.

Your a good guy dude, and I hope you start getting more of what you give.