Audio Game Survey

Hi gamers!
We started a new company called MyTrueSound. Our goal is to make audio games for mobile devices.
I've been a gamer throughout my life but have never been involved in game design.

Anyway. I can't tell you details yet but we're doing something that's completely in a different level than the games on the market now. Much closer to console games.

Anyway, game development takes time and effort...Also investor funds to really be able to concentrate on the essentials and not compromising the quality by any means.

That's why we need information. We need to know that there is a real need for better audio games.
That's why I ask you to take a few minutes time to answer some questions.

We will pick three lucky ones among all who have taken the survey...The three lucky ones will gain full access to all our games for three years as soon as we are in the stage of releasing games.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … =0&w=1

All the best to everybody and thanks for your interest...And keep up playing smile!

-- Mikko