Re: Audio Game Survey

Hi everybody.
I'm sorry if some of you have found our survey confusing or insulting. I think the biggest reason for this is because our native tongue is not English...We know the basic words of course but might not be able to form the questions so that they would be emotionally satisfying, if you know what I mean. The reason for asking about the sight (being blind or not) is because the games we're about to make are targeted for us. In my experience there is no real market for audio games among sighted people so we try to find out if there is a real market among us blind  A market so big that it is interesting for investors. Our games are going to be big professional productions that involve months of hard work for many people. We will start final development only if we know that the money invested on us can come back in the end. Hope you understand the marketing perspective...This way we get better games in the end.

Since the survey is open and can be answered by anyone, the only way for us to know about your sight is by asking. I'm sorry if this is insulting for some...I'm blind since birth myself for me my blindness and talking about it is not a problem. I'm sorry I didn't take account this possibility.

Anyway, I kindly ask those of you who didn't answer to the survey to do so. This way you help our game development and isn't better games something we all want smile?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … w/viewform

All the best to everybody, keep on playing!

-- Mikko
MyTrueSound