Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Does anyone have a layout of the Franchise menus?  I want to start a season as my team and just play traditional style seasons.  I will try Longshot later and probably suck at it, haha, but who cares!

I just bought this and played it yesterday and after winning aginst the Eagles (me being the boys), I am like "okay I want to try a season" and that's where I found the franchise and could find the menu in the title screen, but couldn't find a layout of the submenus.

Audible menus and a quick enabling shortcut for accessibility on the title screen would definitely be a massive deal sealer for almost, fi not all of us that love these games.   A simple one would be Top shoulder buttons, plus Triangle/Y then press up three times on the D pad and then get like a rumble cue to inform you it's enabled.

Just my .02  But I'm sold on this and even going to go as far as getting playstation plus.  wince I will need it ianyways for franchise mode.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector