Re: Madden Accessibility Update

Well even when you select an option, a lot of the other options are on the screen, so when you try selecting something reading it with Seeing AI may be confusing, but I got someone to help me map out all the menus that matter to me, haha.  so I can get through franchise and do some playing at random.  Especially now that I have a game I can play with some friends, who even though they don't like football, they bought just because I could play and they could play a game with me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patjk via Audiogames-reflector