Re: Braillemon status update!

Hay again.
I'm sorry to make more work for you Rachel, but I just noticed that the second and all other pokemon after that in a trainer battle don't give level or gender when they are brought out.
I'll try to catch more pokemon and duplicate some of the glitches, but, I've kind of been waithing to test these thing after the save file gets put back in so I can reload after the game crashes.

Good news! The entire soundtrack to red and blue was looped yesterday!
I just need to know what format you prefer, as I currently have it ready to go in three.
WAV, 32 KHZ, 16 bit mono, WAV, 32 KHZ, 8 bit mono,
And OGG, 32 KHZ, 82KBPS mono.
All files were generated using winamp 5.666 build 3516,
Wavepad 5.10, and OGG encoding using winamps ogg lib based on xiph.org's oggvorbis library, base encoding 144KBPS; slider shows 50%; two-channel, encoder converted to about 82KBPS mono. 16 bit WAV comes out to 104 megs, 8 bit comes to 54.1 megs, and OGG comes to 17.0 megs.
Regardless of format, I need to also know if you need the times, and if only for the intros, or for everything, as I can use a newer version of wavepad to get these times down to MM:SS.PPP, so GMS can have lots of yummy
data to feed on.
8 bit does mess up the square channel of the music, but it's still usable.
I tried 24KHZ, but it and 22.50KHZ just sounded weird.
Pokeflute might be a little bit louder than everything else, as I ripped it back in 2010 along with all of the GSC jingles, so if you get around  to making braillemon 2, I already have the hard-to-get diddies done.
I can do GSC music to, just try to let me know about a month or so before you need theme, as GSC has over 100 songs as opposed to red's 45, or so; not including jingles.
A few songs from yellow are missing, but I figured I could get these to you, once we can work out some kind of system
You might be able to repurpose them for things like trading and battling on-line of something
Pikachu Beach sounds like it could work for trading, and an unused track would work perfectly for battle prepping.
The GB printer song could be used for internet connections or something.
I'm downloading your latest version now, hope I can help out a lot, seeing as I'm toataly
blind, and this braillemon is one thing I've been dreaming of for a while now.
I even had thoughts of learning bgt, just so I could make some sort of consept demo or something, and then I found your game.
Good work so far, hope my music can make it sound better.

PS; Volume levels might be a little lower than what you have now, but you can always just make the volume go higher, rather than adjusting the music files.
Adventure at C does this, meaning that the music starts
out somewhat lower, and you just adjust it to your liking.

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: daigonite
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: daigonite
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: daigonite
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: daigonite
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: daigonite
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bjaxstriker