Re: Braillemon status update!

Super dooper thanks for the music man, throw in the G/S/C tracks too since I plan on extending the game some time (and I might use some tracks in Braillemon 1 anyhow). I'll credit you for this since I really don't like the echoed tracks that everyone likes so much(???)

I did fix some nasty glitches, I'm gonna address a couple of other things and hopefully the game will run a lot smoother. I'm gonna get a new link up so people can try it. Saving won't be ready until the next major content release.